Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region on Friday and into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity41% Wind SpeedVrbl 3 mph Barometer30.15 in Dewpoint30°F (-1°C) Visibility50.00 mi
Current conditions at
Broomfield/Rocky Mtn Metro Airport (KBJC)
Lat: 39.91°N Lon: 105.12°W Elev: 5656ft.
2 Miles S Golden CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest around 6 mph in the evening. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. South southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the evening. Sunday A 10 percent chance of showers after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. West wind 3 to 8 mph. Monday Rain and snow showers likely, becoming all rain after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.