Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Light Snow Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer30.36 in (1029.4 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility2.00 mi
Current conditions at
Morgantown Municipal-Hart Field (KMGW)
Lat: 39.64 Lon: -79.92 Elev: 1240ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. Light and variable wind becoming northeast 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Snow and sleet before 2pm, then freezing rain and sleet. High near 33. East wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Night Freezing rain and sleet before 8pm, then rain or freezing rain between 8pm and 9pm, then rain likely after 9pm. Low around 33. Southeast wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday A chance of rain, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 43. Southwest wind 11 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday Night A chance of snow showers, mainly after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday A chance of snow showers before 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greene County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE