Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 6 mph
- Barometer29.66 in (1004.2 mb)
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Wilmington, New Castle County Airport (KILG)
Lat: 39.68°N Lon: 75.6°W Elev: 74ft.
2 Miles SSE Kemblesville PA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Showers likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds. High near 65. East wind 5 to 13 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Night Rain showers, possibly mixing with snow after 11pm, then gradually ending. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 20. Windy, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to 26 to 31 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 44 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Windy, with a northwest wind 26 to 28 mph, with gusts as high as 41 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. West wind 12 to 17 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Chester, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE