Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 16 mph
- Barometer30.37 in (1028.5 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
Wilmington, New Castle County Airport (KILG)
Lat: 39.68 Lon: -75.6 Elev: 74ft.
2 Miles SSE Kemblesville PA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. West wind 13 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 15. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 33. West wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Snow before noon, then rain and snow. High near 36. East wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly before 4am. Low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday A chance of rain before 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Chester, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE