Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 7 mph
- Barometer29.83 in
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility25.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Broomfield/Rocky Mtn Metro Airport (KBJC)
Lat: 39.91 Lon: -105.12 Elev: 5656ft.
Mountain View CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Increasing clouds, with a high near 45. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 6 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. West southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. West southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53. West wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 29.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE