Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 22 G 30 MPH
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Cold Springs (CLDNV)
Lat: 39.67305°N Lon: 120.00111°W Elev: 5141ft.
12 Miles N Cold Springs Valley NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Breezy, with a northwest wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 28. North wind 10 to 15 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 44. East wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 27. East wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Reno-Carson City-Minden Area, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE