Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 5 mph
- Barometer29.63 in (1003.6 mb)
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Wheeling Ohio County Airport (KHLG)
Lat: 40.17°N Lon: 80.65°W Elev: 1179ft.
Powhatan Point OH
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain likely, mainly after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain. Temperature rising to near 57 by noon, then falling to around 37 during the remainder of the day. South wind 8 to 13 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Snow, mainly before midnight. Low around 9. Wind chill values as low as -2. Blustery, with a northwest wind 16 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. Wind chill values as low as -8. Northwest wind around 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Belmont County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE