Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer30.29 in
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Boulder Municipal Airport (KBDU)
Lat: 40.04°N Lon: 105.23°W Elev: 5288ft.
3 Miles NE Aspen Springs CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 38. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 26. West wind 5 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Blustery, with a west northwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. West northwest wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Breezy.
- Saturday A chance of snow before noon, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Breezy.
- Monday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Breezy.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Breezy.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South and Southeast Grand/West Central and Southwest Boulder/Gilpin/Clear Creek/Summit/North and West Park Counties Above 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE