Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 8 mph
- Barometer30.23 in (1024.9 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Denver Intnl Arpt (KDEN)
Lat: 39.87°N Lon: 104.67°W Elev: 5414ft.
Denver International Airport CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Areas of fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 47. West wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 30. South southwest wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 69. Southwest wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. South southwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. South southwest wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow before 11am, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Blustery.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE