Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 7 mph
- Barometer30.16 in (1021.8 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
York Airport (KTHV)
Lat: 39.92 Lon: -76.87 Elev: 472ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain before 2am, then rain and snow likely between 2am and 4am, then a chance of snow showers after 4am. Low around 31. Light north wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers before 7am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 38. Northwest wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Sunday A chance of snow before 1pm, then snow and sleet. High near 31. North wind around 6 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Freezing rain before 1am, then rain or freezing rain. Low around 30. East wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Monday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night A chance of rain before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for York County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE