Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 5 mph
- Barometer30.31 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Boulder Municipal Airport (KBDU)
Lat: 40.04°N Lon: 105.23°W Elev: 5288ft.
Eldorado Springs CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 16. West southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44. West southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 25. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. West wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. West wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Breezy.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Breezy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer and Boulder Counties Between 6000 and 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE