Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity87% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.33 in Dewpoint30°F (-1°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Boulder Municipal Airport (KBDU)
Lat: 40.04°N Lon: 105.23°W Elev: 5288ft.
Eldorado Springs CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming east northeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west southwest after midnight. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. West southwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. North northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Monday A chance of snow showers before noon, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Monday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 49. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.