Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint-4°F (-20°C)
Current conditions at
Boulder Municipal Airport (KBDU)
Lat: 40.04 Lon: -105.23 Elev: 5288ft.
Crescent Village CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -8. Wind chill values as low as -19. Light and variable wind. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Partly sunny and cold, with a high near 7. Wind chill values as low as -18. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3. Wind chill values as low as -11. Light west southwest wind.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 16. Wind chill values as low as -7. Calm wind. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around -2. Calm wind.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy and cold, with a high near 10.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -5.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer and Boulder Counties Between 6000 and 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE