Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 7 mph
- Barometer29.73 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Boulder Municipal Airport (KBDU)
Lat: 40.04°N Lon: 105.23°W Elev: 5288ft.
Crescent Village CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of snow between 9am and noon, then snow with areas of blowing snow after noon. Temperature rising to near 39 by 10am, then falling to around 24 during the remainder of the day. Breezy, with a north wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 15. North wind 5 to 13 mph becoming west southwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 42. West southwest wind around 6 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. South wind 5 to 9 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50. West wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Breezy.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer and Boulder Counties Between 6000 and 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE