Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 24 km/h
- Barometer29.86 in (1010.9 mb)
- Dewpoint-6°C (22°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill5°C (41°F)
Current conditions at
Philadelphia International Airport (KPHL)
Lat: 39.87°N Lon: 75.23°W Elev: 5ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 14. West wind 16 to 18 km/h.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 5. Southwest wind 10 to 13 km/h.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 16. Northwest wind 10 to 14 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Showers likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 12. East wind 8 to 13 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2 cm possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain showers likely before 4am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around -3. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between 7.5 mm and 1 cm possible.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers before 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 1. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -7.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 7.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 13.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Philadelphia County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE