Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 20 km/h
- Barometer30.37 in (1028.2 mb)
- Dewpoint-2°C (29°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill0°C (32°F)
Current conditions at
Philadelphia International Airport (KPHL)
Lat: 39.87 Lon: -75.23 Elev: 5ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 6. Northwest wind 16 to 24 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -3. North wind 8 to 10 km/h.
- Sunday A slight chance of snow before 1pm, then rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 2. Northeast wind 8 to 10 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half centimeter possible.
- Sunday Night Rain, snow, and sleet before 10pm, then sleet between 10pm and midnight, then rain after midnight. Low around 1. Northeast wind around 11 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2 cm possible.
- Monday Rain, mainly before 4pm. High near 7. Northeast wind 8 to 13 km/h becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between 5 and 7.5 mm possible.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and sleet before 1am, then a slight chance of sleet between 1am and 4am, then a slight chance of snow and sleet after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 2.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -4.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 1.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near -1.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -6.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 2.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Philadelphia County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE