Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedW 13 mph
- Barometer30.39 in (1028.9 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Philadelphia International Airport (KPHL)
Lat: 39.87 Lon: -75.23 Elev: 5ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. West wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. Northwest wind 9 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. West wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Saturday A chance of rain, snow, and sleet before 1pm, then snow and sleet likely between 1pm and 5pm, then rain, snow, and sleet likely after 5pm. Cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Philadelphia County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE