Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Overcast and Breezy
- Wind SpeedN 22 G 30 mph
- Barometer30.15 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Boulder Municipal Airport (KBDU)
Lat: 40.04°N Lon: 105.23°W Elev: 5288ft.
2 Miles S Boulder CO
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon Periods of snow showers with areas of blowing snow. Steady temperature around 34. Breezy, with a north wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 19. North wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light and variable. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48. Light and variable wind becoming south southeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. South southeast wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west southwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55. West southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Breezy.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Breezy.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boulder And Jefferson Counties Below 6000 Feet/West Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE