Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Mostly Cloudy with Haze
- Wind SpeedE 3 mph
- Barometer29.43 in (996.6 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lancaster Airport (KLNS)
Lat: 40.12°N Lon: 76.3°W Elev: 413ft.
2 Miles SSW Wrightsville PA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain likely, then showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Some of the storms could be severe. High near 62. South wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Tonight Rain showers before 11pm, then a chance of snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 17. Windy, with a northwest wind 24 to 32 mph, with gusts as high as 49 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Wind chill values as low as zero. Windy, with a northwest wind 25 to 29 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. Northwest wind 13 to 18 mph decreasing to 6 to 11 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 47. South wind 5 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for York County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE