Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.55 in
- Dewpoint-20°F (-29°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Kremmling, Mc Elroy Airfield (K20V)
Lat: 40.05361 Lon: -106.36889 Elev: 7411ft.
6 Miles NNE McCoy CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 31. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 0. Calm wind.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow after 3pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 25. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Elkhead and Park Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE