Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.46 in
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Kremmling, Mc Elroy Airfield (K20V)
Lat: 40.05361°N Lon: 106.36889°W Elev: 7411ft.
6 Miles NNE McCoy CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 38. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 13. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. West northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Elkhead and Park Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE