Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 5 mph
- Barometer29.87 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill51°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Boulder Municipal Airport (KBDU)
Lat: 40.04°N Lon: 105.23°W Elev: 5288ft.
2 Miles SW Boulder CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 63. West northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. West wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow before 9am, then snow. Temperature falling to around 29 by 5pm. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 10 to 16 mph becoming north in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before midnight. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 18. North wind 5 to 11 mph becoming west southwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 17 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boulder And Jefferson Counties Below 6000 Feet/West Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE