Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 8 mph
- Barometer29.65 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Boulder Municipal Airport (KBDU)
Lat: 40.04°N Lon: 105.23°W Elev: 5288ft.
Brainard Lake CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow. Temperature falling to around 19 by 5pm. Breezy, with a west wind 14 to 17 mph becoming north in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 6. Wind chill values as low as -8. North wind 9 to 13 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 28. Wind chill values as low as -8. West wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. West wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 29. Breezy, with a west wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Blustery.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Breezy.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Breezy.
- Saturday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 27. Blustery.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Blustery.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Breezy.
- Monday A slight chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South and Southeast Grand/West Central and Southwest Boulder/Gilpin/Clear Creek/Summit/North and West Park Counties Above 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE