Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.70 in (1005.4 mb)
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pottstown Limerick Airport (KPTW)
Lat: 40.24°N Lon: 75.56°W Elev: 292ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds. High near 63. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain showers, possibly mixing with snow after 11pm, then gradually ending. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 17. Windy, with a northwest wind 13 to 18 mph increasing to 25 to 30 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 41 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Thursday Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 26. Wind chill values as low as -1. Windy, with a northwest wind 24 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. West wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Chester, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE