Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 5 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 7 mph
- Barometer30.08 in (1018.5 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Pottstown Limerick Airport (KPTW)
Lat: 40.24 Lon: -75.56 Elev: 292ft.
2 Miles ESE Glenmoore PA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of snow, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before 2pm. High near 33. West wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. West wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. West wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Saturday Rain and snow. High near 37. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Chester, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE