Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 6 mph
- Barometer29.63 in (1003.7 mb)
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
York Airport (KTHV)
Lat: 39.92°N Lon: 76.87°W Elev: 472ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Showers likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 11am. High near 62. Light southeast wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain showers likely before 11pm, then a chance of snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. Windy, with a northwest wind 18 to 23 mph increasing to 24 to 29 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 26. Wind chill values as low as -2. Blustery, with a northwest wind 23 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. Northwest wind 12 to 17 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for York County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE