Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.26 in
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Provo, Provo Municipal Airport (KPVU)
Lat: 40.21667 Lon: -111.71667 Elev: 4498ft.
3 Miles SE Mapleton UT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 27. East wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow after 11am. Partly sunny, with a temperature rising to near 28 by 10am, then falling to around 21 during the remainder of the day. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Calm wind.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wasatch Mountains South of I-80, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE