Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.20 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Provo, Provo Municipal Airport (KPVU)
Lat: 40.21667°N Lon: 111.71667°W Elev: 4498ft.
3 Miles SE Mapleton UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 36. West southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 14 to 19 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph.
- Monday Night Snow. Low around 21. Breezy, with a west wind 22 to 28 mph, with gusts as high as 41 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 29. Blustery, with a north wind 20 to 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. North wind around 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wasatch Mountains South of I-80, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE