Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.68 in (1005.0 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pottstown Limerick Airport (KPTW)
Lat: 40.24°N Lon: 75.56°W Elev: 292ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 59. West wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. High near 57. East wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain showers before 4am, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Windy, with a northwest wind 18 to 23 mph increasing to 24 to 29 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. Windy, with a northwest wind around 26 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Chester, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE