Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 19 km/h
- Barometer30.12 in
- Dewpoint-2°C (28°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-3°C (27°F)
Current conditions at
Brewster Field Airport (KHDE)
Lat: 40.45°N Lon: 99.33°W Elev: 2310ft.
Republican City NE
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 21. Southwest wind 10 to 15 km/h increasing to 20 to 25 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 45 km/h.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 4. Southwest wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. Northwest wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5. Southeast wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming calm after midnight.
- Tuesday A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 7. Windy, with a north wind 15 to 25 km/h increasing to 50 to 60 km/h. Winds could gust as high as 70 km/h. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2.5 mm possible.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than 1 mm possible.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 11.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Harlan County, NE
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE