Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedW 13 km/h
- Barometer30.29 in
- Dewpoint-12°C (11°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-15°C (5°F)
Current conditions at
Brewster Field Airport (KHDE)
Lat: 40.45 Lon: -99.33 Elev: 2310ft.
Republican City NE
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 3. West wind around 10 km/h.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around -13. South wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming west after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 1. West wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming north 10 to 15 km/h in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -12. Wind chill values between -15 and -20. North wind 20 to 25 km/h.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near -1. Northwest wind 10 to 20 km/h.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 7.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -4.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 8.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -4.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 7.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 7.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Harlan County, NE
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE