Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedW 7 mph
- Barometer29.96 in (1014.5 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility0.75 mi
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Pottstown Limerick Airport (KPTW)
Lat: 40.24 Lon: -75.56 Elev: 292ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A chance of snow, mainly before 4pm. Cloudy early, then becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 32. West wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 20. West wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. West wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Rain, snow, and freezing rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Chester, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE