Severe Weather Threat Moves Into The Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi Valley On Thursday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe weather on Thursday in parts of the Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi River Valley. The area of greatest concern is Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota. In this region very large hail, damaging winds and a few isolated tornadoes are possible.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.24 in
- Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Wings Field Airport (KLOM)
Lat: 40.14 Lon: -75.27 Elev: 302ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 82. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 58. South wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 84. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 61. South wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.
- Wednesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Montgomery County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE