Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.30 in (1026.4 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Eureka Airport ASOS (KP68)
Lat: 39.60139°N Lon: 116.00556°W Elev: 5945ft.
49 Miles SSE Elko NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 25. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 6 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58. South wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 32. South wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. South southwest wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Cloudy, with a low around 36. South wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Monday Rain showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 57. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Night Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Elko County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE