Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.49 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Kremmling/McElroy Field (K20V)
Lat: 40.05°N Lon: 106.36°W Elev: 7411ft.
6 Miles NNW Hot Sulphur Springs CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 37. Breezy, with a west wind 8 to 13 mph increasing to 18 to 23 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 22. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Breezy, with a southwest wind 14 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph.
- Monday Night Snow likely, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Wind chill values as low as zero. Windy, with a west wind 21 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow. High near 20. Breezy, with a west wind 11 to 20 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 31. Breezy.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Breezy.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South and East Jackson/Larimer/North and Northeast Grand/Northwest Boulder Counties Above 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE