Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedENE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.23 in
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.28°N Lon: 110.05°W Elev: 5171ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. West northwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A chance of rain before midnight, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. West northwest wind around 15 mph becoming east northeast in the afternoon. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. East northeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light southeast after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Uinta Basin, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE