Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 18 G 22 mph
- Barometer29.95 in
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Vance Brand Airport (KLMO)
Lat: 40.16°N Lon: 105.16°W Elev: 5055ft.
4 Miles NNE Raymond CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow with areas of blowing snow. Temperature falling to around 30 by 5pm. Breezy, with a north wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 15. North wind 5 to 11 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 17 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 43. West wind around 6 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. South wind 5 to 9 mph becoming west in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer and Boulder Counties Between 6000 and 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE