Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 5 mph
- Barometer29.87 in
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Vance Brand Airport (KLMO)
Lat: 40.16 Lon: -105.16 Elev: 5055ft.
4 Miles NNE Raymond CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 26 by 5pm. North wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. West wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. West wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. Breezy, with a west wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 41. Breezy, with a west wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer and Boulder Counties Between 6000 and 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE