Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.11 in
- Dewpoint-5°F (-21°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Vance Brand Airport (KLMO)
Lat: 40.16 Lon: -105.16 Elev: 5055ft.
4 Miles W Lyons CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Occasional light snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around -9. Wind chill values as low as -22. West wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Friday Partly sunny and cold, with a high near 7. Wind chill values as low as -19. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -5. Wind chill values as low as -12. Light west wind.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 16. Wind chill values as low as -2. Calm wind. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around -2. Calm wind.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 12.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer and Boulder Counties Between 6000 and 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE