Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.14 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Vance Brand Airport (KLMO)
Lat: 40.16°N Lon: 105.16°W Elev: 5055ft.
4 Miles ENE Allenspark CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 55. Breezy, with a west wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Breezy, with a west wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 57. West southwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. West wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow. High near 33. West northwest wind 9 to 13 mph becoming north northeast in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer and Boulder Counties Between 6000 and 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE