Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 5 mph
- Barometer30.32 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Vance Brand Airport (KLMO)
Lat: 40.16°N Lon: 105.16°W Elev: 5055ft.
LONG'S PEAK CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 22. Northwest wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 17. Wind chill values as low as zero. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 13 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 35. Very windy, with a west southwest wind 24 to 29 mph increasing to 31 to 36 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 55 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Windy, with a west wind around 29 mph, with gusts as high as 46 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Windy, with a southwest wind 24 to 33 mph, with gusts as high as 55 mph.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Windy.
- Tuesday Snow. High near 20. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 19.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. Blustery.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Breezy.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. Blustery.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South and East Jackson/Larimer/North and Northeast Grand/Northwest Boulder Counties Above 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE