Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.68 in (1005.4 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Harrisburg, Capital City Airport (KCXY)
Lat: 40.23°N Lon: 76.85°W Elev: 348ft.
West Fairview PA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 56. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. High near 52. East wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain showers likely before 11pm, then a chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 20. Blustery, with a northwest wind 16 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. Blustery, with a northwest wind around 23 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cumberland County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE