Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 7 mph
- Barometer29.97 in
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Vance Brand Airport (KLMO)
Lat: 40.16 Lon: -105.16 Elev: 5055ft.
5 Miles S Olympus Hgt CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. West southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 74. South southwest wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. Breezy, with a west wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 79. West southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. South southwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming west in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer and Boulder Counties Between 6000 and 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE