Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 7 mph
- Barometer29.95 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill52°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Vance Brand Airport (KLMO)
Lat: 40.16°N Lon: 105.16°W Elev: 5055ft.
5 Miles S Olympus Hgt CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 47. West southwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Blustery, with a west wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Snow. Temperature falling to around 25 by 5pm. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 15 to 18 mph becoming north in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before midnight. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 15. Blustery, with a north wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 39. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Breezy.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Breezy.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer and Boulder Counties Between 6000 and 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE