Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVRBL 6 MPH
- Barometer30.30 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility15.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Provo, Provo Municipal Airport (KPVU)
Lat: 40.21667°N Lon: 111.71667°W Elev: 4498ft.
3 Miles SW Lehi UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 51. Light north wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 27. North wind around 11 mph becoming west in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57. Light and variable wind becoming north northeast 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Wasatch Front, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE