Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.08 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility2.50 mi
Current conditions at
Hayden, Yampa Valley Airport (KHDN)
Lat: 40.48333°N Lon: 107.21667°W Elev: 6601ft.
10 Miles SE Hayden CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers likely, mainly before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 38. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Yampa River Basin, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE