Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 9 MPH
- Barometer29.80 in
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Heber, Heber City Municipal-Russ McDonald Field Airport (K36U)
Lat: 40.48194°N Lon: 111.42889°W Elev: 5636ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain showers before midnight, then snow showers. Low around 29. Blustery, with a northwest wind 19 to 24 mph becoming north northeast 11 to 16 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow showers. High near 41. West southwest wind 7 to 10 mph becoming east northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Northeast wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wasatch Mountains South of I-80, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE