Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Battle Mountain (KB23)
Lat: 40.6 Lon: -116.86667 Elev: 4531ft.
Crescent Valley NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 28. South wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. West southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 38. Light west wind.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. Light west wind.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Lander County and Northern Eureka County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE