Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 10 mph
- Barometer30.06 in (1019.6 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Pittsburgh, Allegheny County Airport (KAGC)
Lat: 40.36°N Lon: 79.94°W Elev: 1248ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Monday A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 11am, then a slight chance of rain showers between 11am and noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Southwest wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. West wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely, mainly after 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 40. Northeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain before 5pm, then rain and sleet likely. High near 44. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Snow showers likely, mainly before 7pm. Cloudy, with a low around 15. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Allegheny County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE