Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 6 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Wind Chill14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
Storm Peak Observatory (STORM)
Lat: 40.455111°N Lon: 106.74428°W Elev: 10531ft.
3 Miles SE Steamboat Springs CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. West wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 13. East southeast wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 39. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. East southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow showers before 11pm, then snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 26. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 30. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Elkhead and Park Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE