Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedNW 12 mph
- Barometer30.33 in (1029.0 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Altoona-Blair County Airport (KAOO)
Lat: 40.3 Lon: -78.32 Elev: 1480ft.
4 Miles WNW Williamsburg PA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Snow likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 28. Calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Night Freezing rain. Low around 25. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Rain likely, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 40. West wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Blair County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE