Rain, thunderstorms possible for parts of Texas and Gulf Coast; additional rain and mountain snow forecast out West
A developing storm system will bring rain and thunderstorms across parts of South Texas and the western Gulf Coast on Thursday. Some of the thunderstorms that develop late Thursday night into Friday have the potential to be severe. Meanwhile, additional rainfall and mountain snow is forecast for northern California and the Pacific Northwest.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity92% Wind SpeedWNW 10 G 15 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint10°F (-12°C) VisibilityNA Wind Chill-1°F (-18°C)
Current conditions at
Storm Peak Observatory (STORM)
Lat: 40.455111°N Lon: 106.74428°W Elev: 10531ft.
7 Miles E Steamboat Springs CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Scattered snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. West wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Friday Areas of fog before 9am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 21. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph. Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. West southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Saturday A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 20. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Saturday Night Snow, mainly after 9pm. Low around 14. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Sunday Snow. High near 24. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Sunday Night Snow. Low around 22. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Monday Snow. Cloudy, with a high near 23. Breezy. Monday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 14. Blustery. Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 19. Blustery. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. Breezy. Wednesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 21. Breezy. Wednesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 14. Christmas Day Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 16.