Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 12 G 18 MPH
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Wind Chill8°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Storm Peak Observatory (STORM)
Lat: 40.455111°N Lon: 106.74428°W Elev: 10531ft.
7 Miles E Steamboat Springs CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. High near 27. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow showers likely, mainly before 11pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 16. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. North wind around 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. West southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 35. West southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of snow after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Monday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 21. Breezy.
- Tuesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 25.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Elkhead and Park Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE