Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedW 11 G 17 MPH
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
BLUEWING MOUNTAIN (BLUN2)
Lat: 40.501472 Lon: -119.121611 Elev: 4570ft.
12 Miles SSW Gerlach NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8am, then isolated showers between 8am and 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. West wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 47. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 75. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 79. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 85.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 58.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 86.
- Monday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. Breezy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Washoe County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE