Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSE 7 G 16 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
BLUEWING MOUNTAIN (BLUN2)
Lat: 40.501472°N Lon: 119.121611°W Elev: 4570ft.
12 Miles SSW Gerlach NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. South wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 64. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 44. South wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Washoe County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE