Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedW 3 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
MANZANITA LAKE (VIOC1)
Lat: 40.541492 Lon: -121.580153 Elev: 5732ft.
24 Miles NW Chester CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 35 by 5pm. Southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Northeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. East wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 49. East southeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Plumas County/Lassen Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE