Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Light Snow Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedN 10 mph
- Barometer30.01 in (1018.1 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility1.50 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Pittsburgh International Airport (KPIT)
Lat: 40.51°N Lon: 80.22°W Elev: 1150ft.
Ross Township PA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Light snow, mainly before 2am. Low around 22. Northwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Southwest wind 11 to 17 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. West wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday A slight chance of showers after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 22. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Allegheny County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE