Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 5 MPH
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
PARK CITY MUN G.C. (SNC)
Lat: 40.66°N Lon: 111.5149°W Elev: 6855ft.
2 Miles SW Alta UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. High near 29. Windy, with an east northeast wind around 32 mph, with gusts as high as 46 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 21. Blustery, with a north wind 17 to 23 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 37. Northeast wind 6 to 10 mph becoming east southeast in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. East northeast wind around 6 mph becoming southeast after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. West wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night A chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wasatch Mountains South of I-80, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE