Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedNW 7 MPH
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
PARK CITY MUN G.C. (SNC)
Lat: 40.6600 Lon: -111.5149 Elev: 6855ft.
2 Miles SW Alta UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. North northwest wind around 15 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Wind chill values as low as -2. North wind 7 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Wind chill values as low as zero. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 35. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Breezy.
- Thursday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wasatch Mountains South of I-80, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE