Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 2 MPH
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
PARK CITY MUN G.C. (SNC)
Lat: 40.66°N Lon: 111.5149°W Elev: 6855ft.
2 Miles SW Alta UT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 21. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 40. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Light south southwest wind becoming west southwest 5 to 9 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. West southwest wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Night Cloudy, with a low around 35. West wind 14 to 20 mph.
- Monday Snow. High near 43. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Night Snow. Low around 18. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday A chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wasatch Mountains South of I-80, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE