Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Collins (awos) (KFNL)
Lat: 40.46 Lon: -105.01 Elev: 5016ft.
Fort Collins CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 43. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 19. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Northwest wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 39. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer County Below 6000 Feet/Northwest Weld County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE