Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 12 mph
- Barometer30.04 in
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Collins (awos) (KFNL)
Lat: 40.46 Lon: -105.01 Elev: 5016ft.
Fort Collins CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 55. East wind around 5 mph becoming west northwest.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 90. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 16 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. South southwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 87. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 16 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56. Southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 86.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 88.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 90.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer County Below 6000 Feet/Northwest Weld County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE