Winter weather making a return to parts of the central and eastern U.S.
After a brief taste of spring on Saturday, conditions will deteriorate on Sunday from the mid-Mississippi River Valley to the mid-Atlantic. A cold front will usher in unseasonably cold temperatures while a storm gathers strength in the Southeast and East Coast. This will bring a chance of late-season snow, particularly for the central Appalachians and mid-Atlantic.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 12 MPH
- Barometer30.43 in (1029.5 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City International Airport (KSLC)
Lat: 40.77069°N Lon: 111.96503°W Elev: 4226ft.
3 Miles WSW Erda UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 62. South wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. West wind 9 to 14 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Monday A slight chance of rain showers before noon, then a chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Windy, with a south wind 13 to 18 mph becoming northwest 26 to 31 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Blustery, with a northwest wind 21 to 26 mph decreasing to 11 to 16 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. North northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Salt Lake and Tooele Valleys, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE